Monday, August 3, 2009

Naples Makeup Artist Talks on Skin Care: Clarisonic


When it comes to skin care products I have tried EVERYTHING. As a Naples Makeup Artist I get offered samples of tons of products in order to write reviews and tell my clients about certain companies that make the best skin care. Recently I tried the Clarisonic Skin Care System for five days straight. The product claims to clean your skin 6 times better than normal cleansing. The bristles move at 300 times as fast as normal cleansing and have circular motions that cleanse deeply within your pores, removing months of dirt and build up.
Over the Past five days I have noticed a significant difference in the smoothness and texture of my skin. Not only does my skin feel amazingly clean after I use it, but I also notice smoothness and and a beautiful glow. The Clarisonic removes dead skin cells so there is no need to use exfoliating cleansers with it. Simply apply your favorite cleanser on your skin and to the brush, press the button and slowly glide over your skin as if you were washing your face with an electric toothbrush! I recommend this product to anyone that cares about their skin ;)!
Feel free to email me with any questions, I love answering your questions :).

JPB
Naples Makeup Artist
Follow me on twitter for more awesome articles and tips!- http://twitter.com/pro_makeup_jess
If you wish to book me (preferably 2 weeks in advance) email me at: jpb995@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment