Monday, November 9, 2009

Naples Makeup Artist Reveals Chanel Skincare secrets


Normally I go for the foaming cleansers like Olay or MAC green gel cleanser, but lately because of the winter weather change (although I live in Naples) and the air becoming dryer, I've found that my skin is starting to peel and become more dry. Being a Naples Makeup Artist I have access to many products and know a lot of skin care reps. My friend Antoinnette from Chanel suggested that I try their Precision micro beaded cleanser.

Not only is this cleanser hydrating and a pollution preventive, it also is oil and fragrance free. The soothing botanicals smooth and hydrate skin and the micro beads are gentle enough to use daily! It exfoliates and conditions skin at the same time.

The lotion of the line is PACKED with vitamins and minerals to give your skin all of the health it needs and all of the nutrients it's lacking. I highly recommend this product for women/men who are prone to breakouts but need a little moisture. Even if you're oily it's always good to moisturize. The more you dry out your skin, the more oil you'll produce ;).

If you have any questions feel free to email me! I would be happy to help you with your beauty needs :).

JPB
Naples Makeup Artist & Skincare Professional
follow me on twitter for more awesome tips and articles every day! http://twitter.com/pro_makeup_jess

email me at jpb995@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment