Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Naples Makeup Artist Reviews NYC makeup: Foundation & Powder


As a Naples Makeup Artist I often get asked the question, "There are so many makeup lines and skincare products, how do I possibly choose what's right for me?!" Even I still struggle with what products to use and am constantly trying new things. My newest discovery is for women on a budget but still want something matte for pictures/oily skin, etc.

NYC has awesome foundations and powders that are perfect for pictures! And guess what?! They're only $2!!!! I do not recommend this product for women with sensitive skin, but if you're looking for a quick fix for pictures and something matte, NYC is the way to go! Their color line is also very pretty, however the pigments are not quite as strong as say a MAC, HIP or Dior shadow.

If you have any questions feel free to email me!

JPB
Naples Makeup Artist
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pro_makeup_jess
email me at: jpb995@msn.com


1 comment:

  1. Purchase skin product that comprise of natural ingredients so it won't harm and damage the skin. Check thoroughly the label and avoid those who have artificial substances.

    ReplyDelete