Friday, June 26, 2009

Naples Makeup Aritst Teaches You How to do Makeup on the Go!



There are basically four essential steps for an on the go woman:

-Shadow
-Mascara
-Blush
-Gloss

I get asked constantly about how to do makeup for an "on the go" mom or basically any woman who feels like she's constantly rushed and doesn't have time for her appearance. The simple fact is that appearance and first impressions are SO important, and with this simple, four step rule of applying make up you can be ready and out the door in less than 5 minutes!

STEP ONE:
  • Use a light shadow, preferably frost (matte shadows are harder to blend) and place with brush from the lid to slightly above the crease.
    Light shadows are always a good choice for daytime: they open up the eyes and make the skin appear brighter ::
STEP TWO:
  • Take your favorite mascara and lightly brush two coats on top and bottom lashes
STEP THREE:
  • Use Angled Blush Brush and apply from hairline forward a light but noticeable blush (peaches and bronzers work great for day)
STEP FOUR:
  • Throw on a clear or tinted gloss and you're ready to go!!
Don't forget the principle of skin care before application, this applies for any makeup look. For more questions on how to do makeup you can either follow me on twitter or email me! As a Naples makeup artist, I am always happy to help women be beautiful in any way that I can :)!

JPB
Naples Makeup Artist
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pro_makeup_jess
If you wish to book me (preferably 2 weeks in advance) email me at: jpb995@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment