Monday, March 15, 2010

Naples Makeup Artist Reveals Lash Grower Secrets!!


For the first time ever I've found a mascara that not only works as a primer, but is also a mascara AND lash grower in one! Dior's DIOR SHOW ICONIC mascara is a black primer that has lash growing ingredients that lengthen, condition and protect the lash.

Many mascaras just don't do their job and dry out way too quickly. Often they can make your lashes brittle and do not condition or clump the lashes way too much. Waterproof mascara is also something that you should definitely stay away from UNLESS it's a special occasion!! When it's waterproof it does not come off easily and therefore even with makeup remover there's a lot of chunks left behind on the lash for days. This clumps and breaks lashes.

I stumbled upon the dior show iconic while looking for something that did it all! I am "obsessed" so to speak with lashes. I love long, feathery flirty eyes, who doesn't? I tried almost everything and by far one of my favorite's is this mascara.

A little tip: Many experts suggest to throw out mascara every 6 months, HOWEVER, bacteria can breed much faster than that and if you think about a mascara bottle it's dark, wet and perfect for breeding. Although difficult, try and replace your mascara every 2-3 months!

If you have any questions please feel free to email me, I'd be happy to answer!

JPB
Naples Makeup Artist
email me at: jpb995@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment