One of the most frequent questions I get asked is, how do I look natural and not "too done up?" Well there isn't one simple answer on how to do makeup for one person, there's all different looks for all different types of people, but one sure fire way to get the "natural look" you're wanting is to use these products and follow this application:
1. If you want an even skin tone try an tinted moisturizer (laura mercier primer and tinted moisturizer is AMAZING- available at local department stores for $30)
2. Smile and add a dab of blush to your cheeks for a pop of color (Try MAC springsheen or blushbaby depending on skin tone $13)
3. Pencil in brows lightly with a color that matches your hair color, you can use really any line for this application. If a pencil seems to harsh try a shadow with an angle brush of some sort.
4. Apply your mascara (Try DiorShow Iconic, one of my favorite's!! $27)
5. A touch of lip gloss for an extra glow and you're out the door! (MAC suntints have spf in them for your lips)
And that's it! You're done! Of course you always need to remember to use the proper skincare and wash, tone and moisturize before makeup application AND before bedtime. If you have any questions please feel free to email me and I'd be happy to help :).
Naples Makeup Artist
email me at: email@example.com
Find me on twitter for more interesting articles: http://twitter.com/pro_makeup_jess