Thursday, July 9, 2009

Naples Makeup Artist Does Event for Naples Photographer, Richard Jencks

Yesterday and Today I, Jessica Perretti, a Naples makeup artist, worked on two different photo shoots for well known photographer - Richard Jencks. The looks were comprised of different riske photos mixed with high fashion and beauty looks.

The experience was definitely interesting and exciting. The biggest thing when doing a shoot is touch up and making sure that the skin looks MATTE unless otherwise noted by the photographer. Typically for high fashion I use different pigments (sold at MAC stores) and other glossy looking products on the eyes to really bring out a lot of color. For the "rocker chick" look I used MAC's "Girl about town" lip stick which gave her lips that rocker pop! Finally, on most of the models I used contouring blush and highlighter to make their face structure look flawless and even. All of the models were very pleased not only with their makeup but with the photos themselves. It was so interesting to get to watch the entire photo shoot take place.

There were many different looks done (Rocker, classic, 1930's look). The pictures will be available soon on model mayhem and I will post the link as soon as they come out :). Richard is a FANTASTIC photographer who is not only accurate and knowledgeable, but extremely creative! The shots looked amazing. I was so happy to be a part of the shoot and honored that Richard chose me to be the makeup artist.


JPB
Naples Makeup Artist
Follow me on twitter for more awesome articles and tips!- http://twitter.com/pro_makeup_jess
If you wish to book me (preferably 2 weeks in advance) email me at: jpb995@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment