Friday, July 10, 2009

Naples Makeup Artist Talks on How to do Makeup: Makeover - Arielle Sturtz

As a Naples Makeup artist I meet a lot of interesting and diverse people. Arielle Sturtz, a good friend and client of mine, stopped by to get her makeup done for a hot night out on the town. Arielle happened to be going to a themed party and wanted to know how to do makeup for a dramatic, eye catching look.

First I put some MAC studio sculpt foundation all over with a 189 brush after proper skin care. Arielle has oily skin so I made sure to prep it with the right products. Afterwords I went over breakouts with some concealer and followed with a bronzer, blush and mineralized finishing powder.

For the eyes I went with a soft smokey eye and some nice fake lashes. I blended the brow bone with some dazzlelight MAC eye shadow and gave her a "cat eye" effect. Subtle but still appealing. When you do lashes you don't want to go too overboard with the shadow!

After everything i brushed her lips with some gloss and then asked her to give a testimonial about how I did on her makeup:



She was so excited and left feeling beautiful and happy! That is ALWAYS my goal when I do makeup or teach anyone how to do makeup. As a Naples makeup artist I LOVE answering questions and helping women feel beautiful about themselves so feel free to email me with any questions you have on how to do makeup or skin care!

JPB
Naples Makeup Artist
Follow me on twitter for more tips and awesome articles!- http://twitter.com/pro_makeup_jess
If you wish to book me (preferably 2 weeks in advance) email me at: jpb995@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment