Sunday, July 5, 2009

Naples Makeup Artist Shows How to do Makeup : Brows


As a Naples makeup artist I constantly have to shape and pluck my clients brows. It shocks me how many women do not consider brows an important aspect of their daily routine! When clients ask me how to do makeup, I ALWAYS tell them to make sure their brows are neatly kept and to follow these three basic principles:

1. The inner start of your brows should be a nose length apart, each beginning where the inner corner of your eye ends.

2. To find the peak of where your brow should be, take a pencil and line it from the corner of your nose, through your pupil and through your brow. Wherever it is on your brow is where the peak of your brow SHOULD be.

3. Finally, take that same pencil and instead of going through the pupil, go from the corner of the nose through the outer corner of the eye up towards the brow. That's where your brow should END.

Using a stencil can be particularly useful. Anastasia Brows makes an excellent brow kit that every woman should have. Anastasia did brows in Hollywood for all of the stars for years. She decided to open her own shop that is now a national chain called Anastasia Brows. She is the absolute best and her kit should be owned by every woman! After all, what many women forget when is that brows can shape an entire face. If not done properly they can also ruin a face :(. If you have any questions on how to do makeup or basic skin care please email me! Because I am a Naples makeup artist I love answering questions and getting feedback from my clients :).

JPB
Naples Makeup Artist
Follow me on twitter for more awesome tips and articles! -http://twitter.com/pro_makeup_jess
If you wish to book me (preferably 2 weeks in advance) email me at: jpb995@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment