Thursday, July 2, 2009

Naples Makeup Artist teaches Appying Make Up: Secret Tips

As a Naples makeup artist, I have learned a few great tricks about applying make up, ALWAYS USE A PRIMER. Whether it's a foundation or eye makeup, never forget to apply primer. Primer mostly goes on after your moisturizer and before your foundation. I like to think about it as "painting your face." before you paint your house, you always put a primer on to make sure the color is true and that it does not fade. This is the same concept as putting on foundation or eye shadow.
The most important thing with foundation is making it stay the entire day. The best strategy for this is using a primer. Primers not only fill in lines and wrinkles, they also help prevent clogging, creasing and help the foundation/shadow stay much longer. Shadow primers are equally essential. As mentioned before in my applying make up blogs; they not only bring out the true colors of the shadows but they also help them stay longer and eliminate any creasing, which is a MAJOR plus!
It is SO important to use a primer before applying foundation or eye shadow. It can make or break your look. If you have any questions feel free to ask me through my email or twitter :).

JPB
Naples Makeup Artist
Follow me on twitter for more tips and awesome articles: http://twitter.com/pro_makeup_jess
If you wish to book me (preferably 2 weeks in advance) email me at: jpb995@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment